10 Fun Blogtober Topics
Who’s enjoying Blogtober Time?
Blogtober has always been a fun adventure for me. A bit of a rush honestly. This is my first time trying to stick to it as a Wife and Mama to 2 under 2! It is definitely a juggle and I’m not always the best at juggling… okay I am rarely ever remotely good at it! But here we are, 5 days in and so far I’ve only missed one day. So, I think I’ll give myself some grace and say I’m doing a pretty darn good job!
If you don’t know much about Blogtober, let me explain a bit. Blogtober has been around for quite a few years now. I know I first participated back in 2014 as a first time blogger. It mostly grows through twitter from what I’ve seen, but I trying to grow it through Instagram since I don’t have a Twitter.
The basic rule is that you post something every day. It is usually Fall/Halloween based but it doesn’t have to be!
A lot of times, I’ve seen or heard of people saving up a few blog posts here and there and then sharing them during Blogtober or Blogmas. That way they aren’t scrambling while trying to come up with creative content on the fly. My goal is to participate in both this year as I’m trying to grow my blog. That’s far easier said than done. My blog is relatively new and my life is a bit chaotic on a good day so please bear with me. I thought I would keep today’s post a bit shorter than the norm.
These are some of the ideas I wanted to share with you today, on the 5th of October and I’m thinking of sharing another 10 ideas around mid October. I do hope you gain some inspiration from my list!
10 Blogtober Blog Post Ideas
- Top 10 favorite things post (Halloween movies, coffee concoctions, meal recipes, etc)
- Ideas for Blogtober posts – share your thoughts on fun Blogtober ideas
- Pumpkin based Recipe – possibly a soup or dessert
- Faith Filled Sunday posts! – This is one I am taking part in this year!
- Your favorite Autumn candle scents
- Favorite Books For Autumn – or anytime
- How You Decorate For Halloween… Or Do You?
- How You Decorate For Fall… Does anyone NOT decorate for Fall?
- Halloween Treat Ideas – Rice Krispie Treats, Pumpkin muffins, pretzel creations
- Your favorite spots to go “leaf hunting” in your area, or somewhere you travel to do so.
- BONUS – Fall Family Scavenger Hunt
There you have it! Let me know if you post on any of these topics! I’d love to check them out!